A secluded retreat...
with easy access to all amenities this lovely part of Norfolk has to offer.
Willow Barn is a one-bedroom single storey barn conversion with a large garden, available for holiday let, close to the Royal Sandringham Estate and the North Norfolk Coast.
- The Barn is tucked away in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the centre of the village of North Wootton
- There are two pubs in the village both a five minute walk away – The House on the Green and The Red Cat. Both serve food.
- The village shop/newsagents is a few minutes walk
- The historic town of Kings Lynn is 4 miles as is the Royal Sandringham Estate and Country Park
- Bird reserves at Snettisham, Holme–next–the–sea and Titchwell
- Beautiful woodland and beach walks
- On the National Cycle Route - secure cycle store available.
- The city of Norwich is 40 miles away.
- Wi-Fi (wireless internet) available
From our customers…
- “We have loved Willow Barn with all it’s captivating charm, it’s perfect in every way. THANK YOU.” A & C from Derby, April 2012
- “Lovely comfy cottage, with great bird watching nearby. Will recommend to friends.”A & M from Yorkshire, April 2012
- “Accommodation perfect as ever, lovely and clean. Second visit, superb week, very lucky with the weather. Re-charged our batteries.”J & Y Lincolnshire, February 2012
- “We love this warm bright clean little hideaway, with such tasteful décor. We slept so well in that lovely comfy bed and enjoyed exploring the area and cooking tasty food in the well-equipped kitchen. Thank you for the warm welcome and relaxing stay.”
J & H from Norwich and London, February 2012
- “Another very nice stay at Willow Barn. Good sunny cold weather for bird watching at Snettisham and Titchwell. Thank you.”
R & L from Maidstone, January 2012
- “What a wonderful welcome, a Christmas tree and card – even presents. Perfect, thank you so much.”
R & T Northampton, December 2011
- “This is becoming our little ‘home from home’ – just perfect, Sue - thank you” M & P from Tunbridge Wells